A binding contract is only concluded when a deposit of 150 euros has been paid and a confirmation of reservation has been sent by e-mail. The payment of the rent takes place at the beginning of the stay in cash or by means of premature transfer.
The apartment must be vacated by 10 a.m. and is available from 2 p.m.
The general travel conditions of the Austrian hotel regulations apply:
• Up to 60 days before the agreed arrival date can be cancelled free of charge.
• For cancellations up to 60 days before the agreed arrival date we charge a cancellation fee of 30% of the agreed package price.
• For cancellations from the 30th day before the agreed arrival date we charge 50% of the agreed package price.
• For cancellations from the 10th day before the agreed arrival date we charge 80% of the agreed package price.
• In case of non-arrival without cancellation we charge 100% of the agreed arrangement price.
• Cancellations will only be accepted with mutual confirmation.
• Place of jurisdiction: Schladming
We recommend a hotel cancellation insurance!